You asked us for a way to help you remember to capture the necessary payslip items associated with employee terminations, and we’ve been listening. Introducing our newest feature: the End Service Checklist.
When ending an employee’s service on the system, there will now be a pop up if the employee:
- has a positive leave balance that you need to pay out
- has a savings balance that you need to pay out
- has a loan balance that still needs to be paid
- has a foreigner legal status and form IR21 may need to be submitted
If you are capturing the termination and the employee only has the last payslip as a draft (i.e. prior payslips have been finalised), you can click on each item in the checklist to open the system item where action is needed.
More information on these topics can be found in the following help articles:
Please note: Expansion of this feature is in our pipeline. At this stage, this new checklist only works for:
- employees terminated individually, not in bulk.
- positive balances (i.e. if an employee’s leave balance is a negative, then it will not appear on the checklist).
We hope this new feature is everything that you imagined it would be, and more!
If you need assistance with any of these payslip items, please contact us.